- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ x 400g packet frozen Birds Eye Deli Grilled Veggies – Zucchini, Eggplant & Capsicum
- 300g packet frozen Birds Eye Plant Based Burgers
- 4 sourdough rolls, toasted
- Tomato Chutney, for spreading
- Oakleaf lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced red onion, for serving
- Aioli, for drizzling
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a non stick frypan and cook frozen Birds Eye Grilled Veggies following panfry packet directions. Remove, cover with foil and keep warm.STEP 2
Heat remaining oil in the same frypan and cook frozenBirds Eye Plant Based Burgers following packet directions.STEP 3
Assemble rolls with tomato chutney, lettuce, tomato, onion, burger patties, aioli and grilled veggies.
Serve with Birds Eye Deli Chips for an indulgent treat.