- 600g frozen Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes – Rosemary & Garlic
- 2 rashers bacon, cut into strips
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Peas, cooked following packet directions
- Fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Cook frozen Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes following packet directions.STEP 2
Meanwhile, panfry bacon for 4-5 minutes or until crispy.STEP 3
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream and seeded mustard. Loosen with 1 tablespoon of water and season to taste.STEP 4
In a large bowl, mix cooked Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes, spring onions, Birds Eye Peas and bacon. Serve drizzled with dressing and garnish with parsley leaves.
Use a high quality, whole egg mayonnaise for an extra tasty dressing.