- ½ cup tomato salsa
- 425g packet frozen Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish - Original Crumb
- 3 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 6 small tortillas, warmed
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheese
- Sour cream, for serving
Cook frozen Birds Eye Fish following packet directions.STEP 2
Spread tortillas with salsa. Fill with lettuce, combined chopped tomato, onion and coriander. Top with cooked fish and cheese. Serve accompanied with sour cream.
Add your favourite taco ingredients to the fish tacos.