A delightful blend of warm vegetables and fresh salad ingredients topped with tender sliced beef and a Thai dressing.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 350g fillet steak
- 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry - Thai Style
- 3 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage,
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted cashews or peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 small red chilli finely chopped
Grill or barbecue steak for 3-4 minutes on either side or until cooked to medium. Stand for 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
Cook frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry Thai Style vegetables following packet directions.
In a bowl combine cabbage, coriander leaves and cooked vegetables. Place on a serving platter and arrange meat on top.
Combine dressing ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well. Pour over salad, gently toss and garnish with chopped nuts. Serve immediately.
Salad can be served warm or chilled. Nuts are optional.