We know you will love this easy and quick way of preparing chicken
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:6 mins
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- Curry powder (choose mild or hot to taste)
- 1/3 cup couscous prepared following packet directions
- ½ small fresh mango “cheek” mashed
- ½ teaspoon finely grated ginger
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- Pistachio nuts for garnish
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Birds Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables of choice for serving
Slice chicken horizontally into 5-6 pieces. Lightly dust each chicken piece with a little curry powder. Spray non stick frying pan with oil and heat. Pan-fry chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve cooked chicken on a bed of cooked couscous. Spoon over combined mango, yoghurt and ginger. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and garnish with coriander. Add Birds Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables of choice for a complete meal.
Frozen mango makes a great substitute when fresh mangos are not in season.