A light combination of peas, potato and smoked chicken breast served with a Garlic and Fresh Dill Mayo.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
- 12 baby potatoes, peeled and boiled until tender
- 2 cups frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas, cooked following preferred packet directions
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 (170g) smoked chicken breast fillet, sliced
- Garlic & Fresh Dill Mayo:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Drain baby potatoes and cooked Birds Eye Garden Peas. Arrange, potatoes, peas, baby spinach leaves, and sliced smoked chicken breast in 4 serving bowls.
Combine Garlic & Fresh Dill Mayo ingredients and drizzle evenly onto the 4 salads.
Flat leaf parsley can be substituted for the dill.