A simple and nutritious dinner.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:22 mins
- 425g packet frozen Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish Fillets- Lemon Pepper
- 12 baby potatoes, par-boiled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon rock salt flakes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 kebab skewers
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Cook frozen Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish Fillets following packet instructions.
Brush par-boiled potatoes with oil and sprinkle with combined thyme and salt. Thread 3 potatoes onto each skewer and place onto a baking tray and bake in oven with fish for 22 minutes.
Serve fish with spinach leaves and spiked potatoes skewers. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Cherry tomatoes can be placed onto skewers alternately with potatoes for variation.